Why Choose JP Technologies LLC?
At our core, we are a communication company dedicated to helping our clients communicate with their community more effectively. People think about communication as either voice or written words. It is much more. In today’s world everything you do is a communication with your community. At JP Technologies we are committed to helping you improve that communication.
- We are a minority, woman owned business.
- We are a team.
- We exist to provide great service to our customers.
- We believe that profit will follow excellence.
- Each customer will love us or leave us depending on how well we provide service. We recognize this and will make every effort to keep you happy while providing goods and services at a profit.
- We will continually excel at our given task. When we stumble, we’ll identify the causes, seek remedy and improve.
- We are human.
- We have lives outside work. We will provide service during working hours and enjoy our lives outside this window. This company is made up of individuals working together for a common goal.
- We are based in Norcross Georgia. About ten miles north of beautiful Atlanta Georgia.
1995 – Building out some of the first large IT infrastructures in the Southeast
1998 – Successfully launched Guardian Services – the gold standard in outsourced IT
2001 – Designed our first PBX 2002 – Hosting and designing web sites
2003 – Partnered with large telecom companies to support
2005 – Created infrastructure to support both voice and data clients
2009 – Developed dialer technology to begin supporting our effort to help clients sell more
2011 – Apple certified iOS developers; Also Android and Windows Phone Developers 2011 – Launched first mobile application
2012 – The future is here – the first fully integrated communication company offering phone systems, web marketing design, IT infrastructure design, voice marketing services, and more
2013 – JP Technologies launches our middleware software SalesEvoLogix, the science of your evolving sales
2014 – Launch of our GrinderTEX software to pull metrics and drop job information from Lavina concrete grinders at the 2014 World of Concrete in Las Vegas
2014 – Added the Substrate Technologies line of grinders to our metrics software
2014 – CAN control and interoperability added thanks to the J1939 standard
We have over 50 years’ experience just in our executive management team. JP Technologies will live up to our commitment of, “helping our customers sell more and become more profitable through the effective use of technology”.